Rules For All Rooms
- Freechatzone Chat Rules
- Breaking any rule may result in being banned from the chat. (No warning is required). If people are breaking the rules and a mod logs on and bans you, saying other people were doing the same thing is no excuse.
- Respect the chat moderators. (Stars, Shields & Gavels Next To Their Names)
- DO NOT ARGUE WITH OR QUESTION moderators when they tell you to stop spamming, change your name or modify your behavior. There are too many chatters to debate whether your name or your post was against the rules. Doing this will probably result in the conversation coming to a quick end with you being banned.
- Posting your e-mail address, instant messaging ID or cam requests in the lobby may get you banned. You might get kicked out or messaged as a warning OR you may simply be banned on the spot. Also, people who keep re-posting the same message may not be warned. (These repeated posting count as spam and are not allowed.)
- Our chats are English language sites (except Spanish and Asian chats). This helps our moderators keep the site safe.
- Posting links to .exe or .zip files will get you banned, since most of these are viruses.
- Do not post personal information – yours or anyone else’s. Posting private phone numbers will get you banned right away. (We have and will continue to work with the police to identify people posting phone numbers that are not theirs in chat.)
- User Names: No Inappropriate or Offensive Nicknames.
- Spamming, flooding, trolling, roasting or racism will not be tolerated.
- Do not clone or try to impersonate another user or claim to be 321Chat staff. You will be banned.
- Do not post anything promoting other chat sites.321Chat.Com is monitored by ”Moderators”. They are here to help you so please feel free to ask them for help. Decisions are to be considered Final.Although these rules cover most general situations, they cannot cover everything, therefore 321 Chat Moderators have permission to take any action that’s necessary to ensure 321Chats are not disrupted.Just like you, the chat moderators are here to chat and enjoy themselves. Following these rules allows them to spend their time doing just that. Moderators spend their free time helping keep 321 chat rooms fun and safe for all; please respect that.
- Do not (constantly) type in all caps. (It looks like you are yelling everything you say)
- If you private message someone and they do not reply, do not keep messaging them.
- If someone is annoying you, please ignore them rather than message a moderator
Our chats are not monitored 100% of the time but invisible moderators are often present.
If you have been banned?
You may fill out a ban appeal form to be allowed back into the chat.